Single Path Interventional Radiology Coder
Livermore, CA 94550 US
Overview: Remote Single Path Interventional Radiology Coder to support major Academic Health System
- Setting: Level I Trauma & AcademicHospital
- Start Date: 11/2023
- Duration: 26-52 weeks
- Shift: 8 Hour Daytime, | 40 hours per week
- Additional Details: EPIC 3M 360 experience required
- Required Skills: Facility and Professional Coding experience within interventional radiology
- Certifications: any coding credential with AHIMA or AAPC
- 3-5 years of total coding experience and at least 1 year in single path coding
Available GHR Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Option
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Liability & Workers’ Comp Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Personal Assistance: Before, During & After Assignments
GHR RevCycle is looking for social workers, case managers, physician, inpatient, and outpatient coders, and clinical documentation integrity (CDI) specialists. We are Revenue Cycle Management Staffing Experts supporting better patient outcomes and value-based care. See reviews from other healthcare professionals who worked with us.
Stay updated on all our work opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.