Coder - ProFee - Multispecialty & Denials
Atlanta, GA 30302 US
Overview: ProFee Coder with Multispecialty & Denials
- Setting: Pediatric & Teaching Hospital
- Start Date: 11/27/2023
- Duration: 26 weeks
- Shift: 8 Hour Days | 40 hours per week
- Additional Details: EPIC & 3M. Must have experience in working Denials and tracking Educational Trends. This position is mostly for E&M Levels but they will see some debridement and wound care. Basically, will need to know Diagnosis Codes, Modifiers and Medical Necessity
- Required Skills: EPIC & 3M
- Certifications: CPC, CCS-P, COC or CCS
- 3 of years’ experience in ProFee
Available GHR Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Option
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Liability & Workers’ Comp Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Personal Assistance: Before, During & After Assignments
GHR RevCycle is looking for social workers, case managers, inpatient, and outpatient coders, and clinical documentation integrity (CDI) specialists. We are Revenue Cycle Management Staffing Experts supporting better patient outcomes and value-based care. See reviews from other healthcare professionals who worked with us.
Stay updated on all our work opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.