Coder - Inpatient
Atlanta, GA 30302 US
Overview: Remote Inpatient Coder
- Setting: Pediatric & Teaching Hospital
- Start Date: 11/27/2023
- Duration: 26 weeks
- Shift: 8 Hour Days | 40 hours per week
- Additional Details: Will code complex acute care pediatric and neonate cases.
- Required Skills: EPIC & 3M with some pediatric experience
- Certifications: CCS, RHIT and/or RHIA
- 3 of years’ experience in Inpatient
Available GHR Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Option
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid Liability & Workers’ Comp Coverage
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Personal Assistance: Before, During & After Assignments
GHR RevCycle is looking for social workers, case managers, inpatient, and outpatient coders, and clinical documentation integrity (CDI) specialists. We are Revenue Cycle Management Staffing Experts supporting better patient outcomes and value-based care. See reviews from other healthcare professionals who worked with us.
Stay updated on all our work opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.